Front-End Web Developer – Beijing
Position is based in Beijing, China.
Do you have a passion for creating great products that have the potential to be used by millions of people? * is looking for a front-end web developer to join the User Experience group. You will be responsible for applying CSS/XHTML, AJAX, and Web 2.0 techniques to an array of *’s products. This role requires excellent communication skills as you will be working with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, User Experience Researchers, Backend Engineers, and Product Managers.
- Develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts and to enable rapid iterative support for evaluative research.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, backend engineers, and researchers to refine the user experience.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to shipping products and services.
- To connect with the user interface development community to track latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Several years of relevant web programming experience.
- A proven track record of launching interactive web sites/applications.
Must demonstrate development skills across a range of technologies including:
- CSS, HTML/XHTML/WAP.
- W3C DOM methods and properties.
- Adobe Photoshop, or Fireworks.
- BS degree or higher, preferably in CS.
- Flash and Actionscript.
- Perl or PHP/SQL.
- Java, Google Web Toolkit.
- Unix, Perforce (or other version control system).
- Several years experience in launching successful interactive web sites/applications as a key member of a user experience team.
- Portfolio including a self-started web-based project.
Send a text (ASCII), PDF, Word or HTML version of your resume in English to *@*.*, Important: The subject field of your email must include Front-End Web Developer – Beijing.